Call for applications
The Trust is calling for applications to the Restoration and Rehabilitation program. Applications open on 21 September and close on Thursday, 31 October 2013.
Aim of the program
The aim of the Restoration and Rehabilitation (R&R) program is to facilitate projects to prevent or reduce pollution, the waste stream or environmental degradation of any kind, run by community organisations and State and Local government organisations. Through these projects, we also aim to improve the capacity of communities and organisations to protect, restore and enhance the environment.
The objectives of the Environmental Restoration and Rehabilitation program are:
– to restore degraded environmental resources, including rare and endangered ecosystems
– to protect important ecosystems and habitats of rare and endangered flora and fauna
– to prevent or minimise future environmental damage
– to enhance the quality of specific environmental resources
– to improve the capacity of eligible organisations to protect, restore and enhance the environment
– to undertake resource recovery and waste avoidance projects and to prevent and/or reduce pollution.
For guidelines and application forms, go to: http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/grants/restoration.htm